4.17.2011

happy to be home

i want to write about my weekend. i want to say positive things about my sister, her husband, their child, and my many thankful thoughts towards them for watching our children. i want to tell you all that my sister somehow fixed all of ge's eating issues and tonight he decided that fish sticks were something he was going to eat, after falling in love with pesto pizza. i want to say that dinner was amazing, and that my husband and i are still reaping the benefits of a night to ourselves. i want to, but i am so relaxed. i had one of those weekends that makes me so grateful to be home because i feel like me again. i had one of those weekends that brings you peace in your heart and in your mind. i had one of those weekends that i will be grateful to all those involved for the remainder of my days.

and now, we relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment