4.01.2011

no green light

Today marks the beginning of my 30 blogs for 30 years. I was going to type out something with a bit more substance, but my computer charger decided to be less like a charger and more like a worthless piece of black plastic. And as much as I love typing lengthy blogs on my HTC incredible, I don't. Or, as my 3 year old says, "i just dont"

So instead I am going to type this. And after I am done I am going to finish off the chicken wings I am currently baking and follow their spicy goodness up with a beer. I love me some Friday.

I would like to personally tell Dell that I have similar feelings towards them at this moment that I had towards my 3rd grade classmate that hit me with his cowboy boot. He was an ass, just in case you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment