4.02.2011

secret sushi saturday

The husband and I went to The Wegman's today and purchased a bunch of fresh sushi rolls and a 6 pack of Sapporo. Tonight when the kids finally go down to bed I am going to pull myself up a place on our carpet kitchen table and dig in to rice and raw fish dipped into insanely large amounts of ginger and wasabi in a bit of soy sauce. I want my sauce to be so spicy that I make a face. I am so excited.

I haven't had sushi in over a year and a half and I am going to love my sushi as much as legally possible. If I marry sushi am I a polygamist? I don't know, but I am willing to find out. I plan to do this all after the kids go to bed because ge likes to play this game when I eat where he asks me over and over what I am eating just so he can tell me that he hates it. Not my most favorite game. And I love him, but I love sushi, and I just want to enjoy my moment of lust fulfillment.

The husband and I watched The Fighter last night - a movie that I enjoyed and highly recommend. We stayed up past our.bedtime and debated religious freedoms and enjoyed a moment of silence. I knew that 2 children would be crazy, but I never expected to learn to love the silent moments so much. And, in keeping with one of my goals, I cross stitched. I cross stitched the shit out of a sail boat and it looks good. I am proud.

I miss my computer. I apologize for the grammatical atrocities in this post, but I will redeem myself soon. Hopefully Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment